Monday, June 19, 2006

Hazelnut coffee....mmmmm

Take a moment and look at the sky now....go to your window.....just look at it.....spend few minutes watching clouds slowly floating....Red and blue mixing with white and gray...Gentle breeze, almost cold wind, and warmth in the air. Keep looking...don't take your eyes of that beautiful scenery yet....

I'm watching my cat. She's sitting on the top of the window and it makes me smile every time she tries to catch something.....such a beautiful cat. She always puts smile on my face and makes me happy. I love that tiny, fluffy little creature:-))

I have a question for you... Do you wish to fall madly in love? With passion that hurts and hunger that makes you mad. Two souls giving life to one another....being one.....

Do you wish to travel the world? Swim in the sea...Speak different languages....Laugh with your eyes, your heart, laugh with your soul.....

Do you wish to find your own peace?...Kiss until dawn.....Give life....Teach what you learned......

Do you want to live for real? If yes then do something......:-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easier said then done. In this country if you don't have money you can forget about travelling to romantic places, meeting great people because to meet someone nice you have to go to right places and you need MONEY once again to do that. I don't have to worry about that but still.
I want to learn how to play drums. Such a simple wish but even now that i have the basement where do I find the money to get the set??? You know, there's always something more important to buy or pay etc.
I want to paint. I love painting and drawing but it's time consuming and once again there's never time or place. Maybe one day.
When you have so many things on your head you can barely find any inspiration to do anything worthwile. How do you find something nice to put into a poem when all around you you see stupidity.
It's nice to just don't care about anything but it still gnaws at you.
To do anything nowdays you need cash.
It's all connected to the *ucking money. I'm sick of it.

Anonymous said...

YES, YES, YES, YES to all your questions. But I want do that with a soulmate. Maybe with you.

Dee said...

And yet you have to try and find those little pleasures in life that make you smile....I just think life is too short and most of the times you are your best friend and who will make you the happiest if not you yourself:-)

I don't want to leave this Earth feeling miserable...there is one life and we choose what to do with it...My main goal is to do things that make me happy no matter how hard it may be or how depressed I can get sometimes because I am not really patient and I want things now...:-)

Dee said...

Um, do I know you mr. anonymous??

Sorry but I have to ask.

Anonymous said...

No you dont. I just wrote that comment because you seem a very aproachable person. I notice that you like the same kind of authora I like.

Anonymous said...

Hm, Dee it seems you have a secret adimirer. :D

Life IS too short but there's still time for good things to happen!
XOXO