Sunday, January 28, 2007

how appropriate


photo by very talented girl called ayna


-and then you kissed me-

low dancing tight
my barren heart and i
your name used to taste so sweet
then you beat the love right out of me
it's a mystery how people behave!
how we long for a life as a slave
when he kissed me i gladly gave in
to a fight nobody could win
man, he left me blue
and if i could i would do it too

i tell you now like i told you before
love is a powerful force and
it's a mystery how people behave!
how we long for a life as a slave
and tumble into any open arms
that will only ever do you harm
oh, you, you it's always you
the best kisser that i ever knew

true love is cruel
love not much to be proud of
nerve-wrecking acrobatic backwards bend
all for a happy end
it's a mistery how people behave!
how we worry ourselves to the grave
when he kissed me i lost everything
then i got up and did it again
oh you, you, it's always you, the hardest hitter that i ever knew
true love is cruel love
not much to be proud of

ass-kissing mercy-missing faithless friend
all for a happy end

-the cardigans-

No comments: