Monday, June 01, 2009

dark pleasures


I'm a new fan of The Last Shadow Puppets band. It's a project of Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys, Miles Kane of the Rascals, and composer/producer James Ford (Simian Mobile Disco, Klaxons album), album is arranged by Owen Pallett (Arcade Fire).

They have this look of 60s.....that Beatles feel to it to be exact and I like them a lot.



Songs you should check and the ones that got my attention when I heard them for the first time are:

1. Standing Next To Me - such an amazing tune you'll know too if you check it first:-)

2. The Age of Understatement (being their first single). I love its video.


3. My Mistakes Were Made For You - yet another great song.

4. Gas Dance - such mesmerizing tune....

5. Separate And Ever Deadly


Enjoy! All these tunes are worth listening...

No comments: