Wednesday, September 16, 2009

.."I should be exquisitely miserable without the hope of soon seeing you"

There's someone who I painfully like...I have no clue if he likes me too. That is sometimes I think he does then again maybe the signals I think he is sending to me are just my imagination or hope or whatever. You know when your eyes meet someone elses and you know in that instant that you like that person, that was my feeling...In the beginning I didn't really notice him, I think it was him who made me notice him:-)..He started stopping by more often than usual if he didn't I probably wouldn't pay much attention. I don't know what to do really. We never got introduced to one another or anything and I can't write more details here because well this is not my diary or anything and I'm not a teenager and all that stuff:-)...Yep, even grown ups end up with these little painful crushes and are clueless how to make things happen with someone they are attracted to....But how do I get a chance to get to know him without being pushy or anything.. And now I came across John Keats and his writings that is his letters to Fanny and one can relate to it indeed...Oh, I'm hopeless...

"I'm forgetful of everything but seeing you again;
my life seems to stop there - I see no further.
You have absorbed me;
I have a sensation at the present moment as though I was dissolving.
I should be exquisitely miserable without the hope of soon seeing you;
I should be afraid to seperate myself far from you." John Keats

No comments: