Friday, April 21, 2006

when you stop amusing maybe you could start creating

And here's my new picture that I took two days ago....looks kind of artsy don't you think:-))

I saddly have to say that in a very long time I didn't have a good, long, meaningful, inspiring, challenging conversation with any human being on this planet. Where is this planet going to I wonder. It's not just the lack of good conversation but the lack of listening too.

When it comes to other parts of my life, not including being a true loner and making people kind of uncomfortable around me (lol), my day job takes most of my time. I've got so many projects that I'm responsible for and they keep coming. I don't even know where's my head and all that in 3 weeks of working there and working on things that I never dealt with before...Now you have to admire that indeed no matter what...:D.....
Guy that I work with, lets call him Mr. A, gives me things that he doesn't want to deal with. Mr. A is my age so it's obvious that he prefers to wonder around rather then to finish things.....and luckily I have a good boss, lets call him Mr. M, who said to others not to give me so much stuff to work on because it may be too much and way too stressful for me being new there....Yes, my boss is one heck of a guy and he's really not just good on eyes;-) but very fair and professional....Then another guy, I'll call him data entry guy, is very nice. He asked if he could call me by my full name instead of my nickname because he thinks my name is cool, awwww.....He always asks me how I'm doing, and today when I dropped off some envelopes for him he gave me a call (mind you we're working in the same room lol)...to say -thanx!-......lol....but he was standing and I stood too so we were laughing and talking over the phone while looking over the little wall that seperates us...LOL...
Anyway new people are coming and we'll have a new guy who'll be coming to work too...By the way there's still more females than males at my work lol.....

On my break I always walk to Tim Hortons to get myself a coffee and to be on my own, mainly becuase I spend 8 hours around pepole every day and it makes me crazy if I don't get my own time at least for 30 min. So yesterday I was standing in the line to get myself a coffee (I offered to get one for a nice receptionist lady at work too) and then there was a nice guy who offered to buy me a coffee and I had to refuse few times that he would finally gave up when I said he can buy me coffee next time lol.....People can be very nice sometimes indeed....But mostly I feel awkward around people....not all people...a girl that works across my desk is very cool person and I don't mind hangin out with her...It's just that when I meet new people I get the vibe in that first second if I'm gonna be relaxed around them or not....

When I'm not working I'm thinking about music....And I may be working with few musicians again...that would be nice.....Tonight though I'll relax, wash my hair, listen to music, read some music related articles, watch TV, and just get some break....and think about making music my full time job....writing would be preferable because that's what I need the most.... gosh I said this 1000s times...:-))
That's a life.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, i love that new photo of you. It's very artsy indeed! Wewwyy pweety...
Next, to find someone for a smart conversation is like looking for a needle in a haystack...hahah so good luck! I can tell from my side here that i never find anyone to talk to (except Todd) about anything that matters to me or that it's worth talking about. Even he can be not listening a lot of times....Men are extremely limited.
With me feeling sickly there's no way i could come to your place too often to relax, which is really bad now, since i like coming down to see you.
I understand your need to be by yourself and on your own. I feel the same. I spend most of my time in the room reading and i don't like to go out and 'socialize'. I just don't feel like it anymore. It's boring anyways.
At last, your work place is a nice place to be. Projects aside, you seem to have some nice people around you.
It's saturday but it's just like another day and it's raining...blah! I cancelled everything from last night's Tomislav's baptism to this Croatian Hall dinner that's today. I just feel like puking all the time and i don't want to go anywhere that might make me more sick. Esp. food smells. Next weekend i have 2 parties coming up and i don't know how i'm gonna go. I have to buy new clothes too but i don't feel like going to a mall.
Bummer.
All this is just a passing phase so i'm not worried.
I'm hungry. Any suggestions?
Love, Miki

Dee said...

I'm sorry if I seem so quiet...my writer's block is happening but I do write blogs here and there as you can see...It's just that by the time weekend comes I just want to sleep, eat, relax and read...and writing seems like one of those big chores..at least when it comes to messages...I admit my day job will kill my writing creativity.....bumer...lol....and you lady I hope you'll start feeling better...What you're going through now is a normal thing for that condition;-)))....you'll feel much better very soon...cmoka!

*hugs & kisses*

Anonymous said...

Today i feel better already...but i know this good feeling is not going to last. Plus, this job here can give me some ulcers too. Men make too many mistakes when they work and guess who has to fix everything.
Anyways, i saw some new blog so i'm going to check it out...
cmoka
pa~pa :D