Saturday, April 29, 2006

'you sexy little swine'

Did anyone hear The Salads new album?? I'm not sure when will it be out but I do have advance copy :D...Yes it's a good thing when you work in publicity so you always get albums in advance before the rest of nation hears it...heheheh...The album is called "The Big Picture" and it's way better than their previous album...I like it very much...

So my day was kind of eventful:-)....I got up at 9am because I had to pick up some CD packages that I have to send out to be reviewed...and that means more CDs for me because I always get a sample ;-)....I walked so much today in order to find that freaking place that I ended up being pissed off....
For some funny reason people keep staring at me these days and today I was sure that I probably had something on my face or maybe my mascara got smudged around my eyes again...but when I checked everything was ok so I guess I'm just cute so people like to look at me :P....or maybe I'm so ugly they can't help but look at me...hahahahahaahaha...Sorry I'm in a joking mood today.

It's time for me to enter my new little section called Dee's disc player so every time I wanna suggest some good music (album) that I'm listening I'll mention it under my new section..Those are the albums that I like so I keep listening to them 24/7....Hm, does that makes any sense?

Later I met up with my friend Alex aka Sasha, because he wanted to go to IKEA to get some picture frames. We went to get some coffee at some nice little Caffe (which happens to be a place that people from back home own so it was a funny feeling to hear everyone around me speak my language lol)...It's been a long time and I simply don't hang out with that many people from back home..I don't even have a need for it.....

I'm also feeling better these days. I just had to go through some shit in order to go back to my old self...Tomorrow there's gonna be one wicked show, my friend from Tenth Planet will be playing, guys from Braintoy, and also guys from Lye too....You should come and check them out at the Reverb...and of course on Monday another wicked show with guys from Dearly Beloved.....I just think that with all this work and trying to catch all these shows, I want to see, I may as well drop dead because I have no energy left ....

And then you ask me:"Where is the love Dee?".....and I say: "In the gutter my dear".......No love on this side...and I don't know if that's good or bad but I for sure don't attract any of it and when I do it's very bad for me...


~Dee's disc player says listen to these albums:

1. The Dead 60s - self titled album (I simply loveeee these guys)

2. Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

3. The Salads - The Big Picture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need some lovvvvinn'...hahahah i'm sure someone is going to come along who is not going to be bad for you in any way.
Write me more about last night!
HUGS,MiKi