Sunday, December 24, 2006

excellent choice


Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate including me I guess...and to the rest Happy Holidays. It's past midnight and I'm still awake. These days are quiet in general, not happening and just blah. Sometimes no matter how hard you try and want to have fun there's no one around. But I will not feel miserable. At least having few days off work is good enough reason to feel cheerful or is it?

Do you ever feel after not feeling that you want to feel again? LOL I know this sentence didn't make any sense. I'll try and write in a more understandable manner. I wish I can meet your eyes across the room...exchange the smiles...

Do you feel that after not having any feelings suddenly you wish to meet someone who will just sweep you off your feet and make your world turn around with passion and excitement?.....I miss it...

In other parts of my life music is playing a huge role. I cannot really spend my day without having a thought of being around music, in music, with music.

My English is funny tonight lol.

My point is that there are some people in your life with whome you'll always have that special connection and even after going your seperate ways and being "just friends" there'll always be that chemistry that you may try out again or not..

....as long as you both know what's going on:-)

No comments: