Monday, February 19, 2007

how about we kiss again

It's 8:33pm and I want to drink coffee but it's late and I may not be able to sleep.

Weezer always reminds me of a guy I used to go out with two years ago or so...His name was Pete and I liked him but then eventually something went wrong...who knows what really...I call it 'figuring oneself out' which he didn't manage to do so we called it quits...But it's funny how each song brings back certain memories (and I don't mean Weezer because I don't like that band at all)...Music is better than pictures although you can't see but you can feel it and the feeling is stronger then the one you get from looking at some old photos...When you hear certain song it wakes up all the feelings that came around when you first heard the lyrics and then after 5 years you hear it again and everything you felt at that time comes back. Music is heaven on Earth let me tell you:-)...

I had a great time this weekend. Don't even remember when was the last time I danced so much and now every muscle hurts but it's sweet pain.

"I wanna fall in love" ....says a song which name I don't remember...And I do. I really do....wanna....fall in love....BUT can I have a happy ending? :-)

No comments: