Saturday, March 31, 2007

things come and go

I'm enjoying this weather very much, it makes me smile, it makes me want to run around non-stop, it makes me want to stare into the blue sky and feel like I'm flying, it makes me happy. I love sunny days and was never a fan of winter and rain. I hate rain you know:-) I find myself thinking where will I be this summer...I have these plans...trying to picture how it will look or feel when I meet up with people I didn't see for years. If I go at all.

Also, today I found out that my math professor from high school died three days ago and that made me sad. He was one of those very strict professors but my silly classmates used to make fun of him all the time lol. I still remember when two guys from my sister's class came into my class and scratched professors chair with white chalk so when he sat on it and later went to write something on the board his pants were white. We were laughing like mad people....LOL...I would always have a failing grade over the semester so that at the end he would give me a pass...No one had A or B in his class ever...But we still liked him very much. He had a great sense of humour and I will always remember him. I loved high school. It was one of the best times of my life.
It feels weird now when I'm this far away from the place where I grew up and spent 20 years of my life. Death to me is not real from this distance. When my young friend died in a car accident almost two years ago I was crying so much and yet I still didn't believe it was true. Even now I know when I go back home I will still expect to see her...and that will never happen.

I'm curious to see how much did we all change once our roads meet again. I hope they'll say I changed for better:-)...
I will try and be that girl who never left the place she knew the best.

No comments: