Sunday, December 27, 2009

Love with the proper stranger

I just watched Love With The Proper Stranger (1963) with Natalie Wood and Steve McQueen. AND I LOVED IT! You can watch it HERE..



Quote from the movie:
Angie Rossini: You better understand something here and now - what we did before, that was something it happened - don't ask me how or why. But it's not going to happen again.

Rocky Papasano: Well, why not?
Angie Rossini: [Yelling] Don't you understand? I didn't *know* you then. I didn't *care* about you. But I *know* you now. I *LIKE* you.

Rocky Papasano: Man, I end up with the...

Angie Rossini: [Angrily] Look, why don't you sit down? I invited you to dinner, let's have DINNER.

Rocky Papasano: Tell me something. That cook - that friend of yours in the restaurant business. Do you like him too the way you like me now, or don't you care about him the way you used to not care about me?


Source: google

No comments: