Saturday, December 26, 2009

You don't know love like you used to...

I'm a hugeeeeeeeeeee fan of Editors:-)..I adore them, their songs take my breath away. And now their official video of "You don't know love" song is out...It's my favourite song from their new album. As for the video not everyone will like it but I think it's amazing passionate - powerful - animal like - love dance...pure passion. I don't think you can make it better than it is, they managed to express all those feelings contained in this song. You have to watch it to know what I'm talking about. Even if you start thinking 'oh my what the hell is this' don't stop just watch and listen....
Tom (singer) is very handsome. Honestly, I forgot to breathe there for a moment. ....Oh my I'm totally in love with this band.

No comments: