Wednesday, March 29, 2006

...exploding like spiders across the stars...

These last two days were crazy indeed!!....I'm so tired you have no idea...it's not just my body but my brain is tired too. Yesterday was all about running around, dropping off some signed papers for my new job that I'm starting next week (somehow I'm not looking forward to it and my new boss seems very happy to have me in his team...blah). Then I got home and had to get my bag and then off downtown. It was a beautiful day as you probably know if you spent even a minute outside. I love sunny days. So I got some CDs/demos to drop off at Kindling Record company. First it was funny because I had to take stairs up to the third floor and I was wearing platform boots and then I saw the sign on the door that says to open them slowly because there's a dog behind it. I was like what the fu*k I'll be flying off the stairs then. Well anyway I buzzed in and there was no dog so I dropped the CD and went to other place to drop other two CDs..I have to admit those people have good sense of humour...lol...And how cool it is to be able to play loud music in the office...lucky bitches!!..After all I enjoyed running around downtown (but with all that walking my legs were dead by the time I got home).

And the interview with Rob Higgins today went well, but my tape recorder sucked big time...very much actually....I couldn't hear half of the conversation when I tried to type it on Word. Gosh you have no idea how that can be frustrating and plus you get sick from constant listening to your own voice .

The other thing that bugs me is that I get anxiety attacks every time I have to do stuff like this including presentations in front of people, or certain interviews with certain people. Sometimes being human can be such pain in the ass:-))...but I don't like people in general so eventually I'll learn how not to care about their opinions anyway lol...

By the way I find Fall Out Boy boring...I don't know what's all that fuss.....

And MySpace suddenly became the most mentioned web site in Canada and States, and when I think of last year when most people didn't even know about it then I have to laugh. I mean even Fall Out Boy says that they became well known thanx to MySpace....I find it amusing when I hear people/musicians/ and other shows talking about MySpace...It was mentioned in one of Dr. Phil's shows too....lol....But see one thing that is good about that page is MUSIC and being able to network with artist...

Well I'm very tired...I started having two coffees a day and that's not good. I don't even eat much these days so no wonder my energy is low. I'm running on a 3 hour sleep and i'm still not in bed...It's 1:30am now....but thanx to that last coffee that I had at 7pm it keeps me hyper...Ok well that's it...what else is there to write....nothing much...

Oh one more thing...You have to check Murder City Sparrows band....They're officially my fav Canadian band from Edmonton,Alberta.....and whoever is reading this should check them..."The Hammer Click" song rocks on all levels...Their lead singer, Jay Sparrow, left a comment on my page tonight with the quote:
"I take to my grave only the regret of an unfinished song." -Nazim Himket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes i have no idea why everybody is soooo into FOB. I don't like them nor do I care about their style and that singer guy should lose some weight and lose that ridicolous hat as well.
I prefer Panic!At the Disco. They are truly talented and fun to listen to.
My accountant called and i'm gettin some tax money back so YAY at least something new! LOL
There's not much happening here. Work, work and more work....
Hugs & Kisses, M