Friday, September 01, 2006

story can be told in many different ways

It's the long weekend in front of us and that alone is good for my mood. These days I'm learning how:

  • to let go of someone who never meant more than it is.....someone who is scared to try, someone who I missjudged, someone I misunderstood, someone I let go.
  • calm ,relax,breathe
  • be happy within
  • keep an eye contact
  • not be scared of things that I don't know but eventually will learn about
  • listen more to those around me
  • listen to myself
  • smile and smile

But I'm still weak sometimes. I still can't breathe when I see things not going my way, people hurting me without knowing it, being quiet....I can only whisper...I can only learn...and move on..


'brett whiteley'


to swim, to trample the grass, to hunt, and above all to smoke;

to drink liquors strong as boiling metal, like my dear ancetors around the fires.
somebody asked him once if he was rich and he said "i dunno, but i am valuable."

to paint is to breathe
to art is to be so free
to laugh is to live
and the match carries your flame
the lords eyes reflecting his one-of-a-kind creation

the air that is your mind on a pedestal in central eastern new south wales.
canvas on walls, in frames with lights makes me want our hands to meet,
maybe our wings will soon.

to paint is to breathe
to art is to be so free
to laugh is to live
and the match carries your flame
i asked him once if he was rich and he said"i dunno, but i am valuable"

to draw was to breathe
to art was to feel so free
to laugh was to live
and now the match is burnt out.

By Gavin B. (happens to be a guy who writes amazing poetry/lyrics in his blogs)

No comments: