Tuesday, October 17, 2006

you are what you can't let go of

you are what you can't let go of
"It's difficult for people to get rid of junk. They get attached to things and let them define who they are. If there's one thing I've learned in this business, it's that you are what you can't let go of. " - Brian Scudamore

Quote of the month in my opinion :-). And no I didn't even read it in the book but while I was drinking tea yesterday this quote was written on the cup and I just sat there drinking and thinking. I love when something/someone makes me think.
P.S. I probably said it hundreds of times but I honestly H A T E rain and this morning it looks like there's no end to it...yes, I truly hate this rain...

Oh by the way I really want to move away. There's nothing really that keeps me here in Toronto. My sis will eventually end up working in Europe (UN of all is her plan), and I'm here because....well I did my thing...I finished school, I'm getting work experience but that's all. My dear friends have their own lives and I have to move and look for things that interest me. I always had a feeling that this is just a temporary place for me and that my voyage is not stopping here. I'm working on it now...so we'll see...
Dee

No comments: