Sunday, December 10, 2006

kissing you is like floating in the air

I fell under the spell of 30 Seconds to Mars (or something like that hehehe). Who would tell lol....In my teenager days I had a huge crush on Jarred Leto when he was on that TV show that I can't remember the name of now...Last night I ended up getting The Best of Oasis (on double CD) and it brought all those wicked memories back. Somehow and I don't really know how I ended up getting A Beautiful Lie.. by 30 Seconds to Mars. Wow what a surprise...there are three songs that I can't get out of my head, this whole CD is really something.....dammit it's such hot stuff:-)) *blushing*...

I know some of you will think:"Yeah whatever he's just some B actor and a poser"....LOL....I admit I thought he's just another actor who decided to form a band but what a surprise indeed. He's for sure meant to do this music thing rather then acting although I don't think he's bad either way. Ok I know that guys (or should I say boys as I don't care how old are you lol) will not find this blog amusing and me blabbing about Jarred Leto but shut up! :-)...

...30 Seconds to Mars for sure is not a shitty band which I can't say for some others but I will not be bitching as everyone does what they think is the best. The good thing is that we all have different tastes and what I like you don't have to. Although let me point this out again....=> my taste in music is rather great and don't you even dare say opposite :P....
Anyway if you never actually listened to 30 Seconds to Mars here's your chance to look for few songs and then give me your opinion...but be honest don't act like you're too cool to listen..hehehe...As mentioned I've got this CD last night and today these songs have been in my head non stop
a) Was It a Dream (this song is f*cking amazing, it's indeed like kissing and floating in the air...close your eyes it takes your breath away)
b) The Fantasy (I love that guitar work that Tomo is doing, and yes their guitarist just happens to have first and last name from my country. Rhythm is great too)
c) The Story (now this song is really addictive and from 8:30am until 5:00pm today I've been singing it in my head. Jarred's vocals on this specific track is giving me goosebumps...Also great to listen while making out...lol....did I just said that hahahahahaha ;-))
All in all A Beautiful Lie.. album is worth checking out - it's on a good road to become something other then usual cheesy stuff we hear/see on top charts. And then we sit and wait for Jarred's new stuff.

I kiss you good night now.....Let your dreams take you over......

No comments: