Monday, July 02, 2007

I'll be your German informer

Did I tell you how much I love German music. Well when I say that I mean the heavy stuff nothing too pop-ish. Again it's no wonder that my first love ended up being Rammstein but there are other bands worth talking about or listening to. Either way the reason for this entry is simply my little discovery of the day.

Ok here's something exciting (well to me at least). Today I received an add request on myspace from a band called b.o.s.c.h and as usual I never hear anything I like. BUT let me tell you b.o.s.c.h surprised me big time. They are five piece industrial/electro/metal band from Wilhelmshaven, Niedersachsen Germany.
Once I checked their page I liked what I heard and decided to let everyone know about them.

In their own words with I'm sure some sweet accent "b.o.s.c.h. stands for -no rules in making music - b.o.s.c.h. is "difference" everytime and everywhere. We support each other for realising what ever he/she wants to do. It is a musician and artist project for -feeling free-"

They just finished recording their new album but these guys have been in the music scene for 14 years. Please check their official myspace page.